Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I don't get Washington

Washington literally doesn't have anything against me anymore. This is how I really feel, all I really need now is just a perfect motion that will get the judge to look at the case. If the judge looks at the case, Washington simply talks about all the things that bothered him in the past. I look down upon all of them and say they are nothing compared to what a restraining order should really be used for. We go home and questions are not asked. I think the first motion did have some spunk, but not the type the judge was looking for to proceed the hearing.

I did notice that the judge smiled at me and told me that he was not in any legal position to give me advice. I let everyone know that I wanted this restraining order off because I wanted to experience my full rights as a citizen and to be able buy guns and protect my home. Washington lost everything because he just plain hates my writing. It's so funny that a friend would look upon somebody because he just looks at their writing and act really crazy afterwards.

I think the writing that I'm now venting has really absolutely no purpose in life anymore. It's just a way of letting go my frustrations with the world. The only benefit that I'm getting out of this is that more people come to bug me. My mom just keeps bugging me with her style of advising me. I just don't like it because it doesn't suit my needs. I need a mother whose really caring and supportive of whatever I do. My mom loves to contend with me, if I do something wrong. It really bugs me, and I grew up with it. I think I developed an arguing style to shut people up for good.

I believe that I need to really find the true purpose in what I can do and can't. The reason why I can't say anything to Washington is because he doesn't love me. I basically know Washington has totally nothing against me, and I really feel that no one in this world is going to ever find out. If I get this restraining order off, then it means that everything Washington ever held against me was wrong and gives me reason to become friends again with Francis and Washington. The only way for me to patch up my life with a few people is to get rid of the restraining order. I totally need someone in my life to tell me what the greatest thing to do is.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.