Friday, December 02, 2005

Club essentials

This topic will get a little boring for the moment because noone really cares about us right now. I hated doing powerpoints because I hate Microsoft for now. I don't like using someone else's software, especially if you can create your own. It's like it is really hard to become enlightened with new techniques and concepts if an organization hogs their code. This isn't really right for an interested student. The club started for programmers. I changed the direction of this club by making more breathing room for different individuals to try us out. What I mean is, I have been trying to get the Science Council to participate with us. They didn't help out all year long, which made me pretty mad. I quit going to their stupid meetings. The only way I am going to be able to do a lot better this year is be more confident and pick out social events. I find it a little funny how we never initiated stuff for girls to have some fun in. What I mean is, we never attracted enough women to our meetings. Being unmarried, we will need to have a little fun engaging with a potential soul mate on the premises of socializing alone. It's normal to be attracted to one another, but it's evil to become very intimate with one another before marriage. The Biblical saying goes, when you have a lot of passion with a man or woman [speaking to both genders] you should get married and quit worrying about the right age of getting married. If not, bad lies can occur and so my prayers are with those who struggle greatly.
We are going to do a quite of lot of engaging socially with girls. The majority of us are guys in this club so the CS women will benefit as well. Hopefully no slime balls will ever come to this meeting that happens. Let's just forget about the stressful issues of programming and just organize stuff to have fun in going to. I don't really care for thinking about making this club an academic one. Leave that recognition to a resume at an Honor's Club. We are no honor's club, period. We won't ever be able to make this transition because we attract everyone at all ages and all grades. Nobody has to remember CSS as a computer science club anymore. It is just CSS and people can make all the funny euphemistic acronyms they want. I care a whole lot, of course for all the bad insults people will make about us. It won't stop and so we can only hope for the best and pray for those things to stop.
Peeking into society, a lot of people are genetically evil. They are like walking robots falling down while following people as a lemming. What I mean is, people lead themselves to their own destruction with drugs and alcohol. It's very dumb and stupid and expletives. It's about a great time to pray for these things to end. The world is not going to fall apart today, but tomorrow one will never know when a person creates peace in the Middle East. These leaders in the Middle East are pretty scary. Yassar Arafat died and people were like wanting to be buried with him. I don't want that to happen to me. I want to be a representative of Christ and fair reason. Of course, leadership is important to a club, but bad leadership is what members always avoid, such as me. Out of the twenty members, on the average seven thought I was a bad leader. I suppose I didn't do too bad because I did grab the attention of the majority.
What I was originally looking for was someone who could overpower us into making a difference. I wanted someone to tell me what to do and to give me support on doing something. I needed to follow someone who had a great sense of direction. I did not find this until late in the school year, where everything gradually fell apart and glued back together. It is sort of an oxymoron because it is subjective based. The thing went up and down every year because I didn't know what to expect and how to go about it. What I mean is, the club sometimes froze and started moving again with all these years there was this club. The Bits & Chips is pretty much an old version of CSS. We aren't that knowledgable with the old parts anymore because the world changed very rapidly. Back then, it was all about getting good grades and having peope come in to tell stories. This time has changed because Cal Poly accepts people with low standards now. A lot of life is at stake here because a lot of people are struggling to make an end's meet.
We started out with a zero amount of experience because the main objective of seeing growth in a club never happened. People hate low grade stuff in general both spiritually and physically. I don't know if the CSS club is a gathering for a lot of momma boys. There has been quite a sentiment for me in running this club unsuccessfully. It does not matter what the results were because the experience we all should have gained is priceless.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.