Thursday, December 08, 2005

Necessary details

The meaning of this title is rather cheesy because it was designed to be an emotive. Everything in this book is designed for the purpose of getting people to feel something, whether it is guilt or happiness or laughter. Anger is something I never understood in others. I so understand in myself though, but not really in others. I believe life requires making some guesses and going about adjusting from making these assumptions. Without assumptions, we will never be able to change our bad beliefs. By assuming and then receiving a contradiction, we are practicing logic. People don't like to be judged because they don't want others thinking about the bad things they are doing in their life. It's like they want to cover up what makes them feel like a lost cause. These people are like really sensitive to many issues dealing with people and want to be sentimental and vicarious to those who need help more than them. It's like they feel people can make a difference in life by working hard. They feel that they are making a difference in other people's lives, but something inside them is driving them to anger, frustration, and motivation with lust. These people are just plain wierd in a sense and are like the bad boys and bad girls you do not want to make good friends with sometimes. They are the ones who you have to live with in a love and hate relationship, unfortunately if we could love them all the time, it would be so wonderful.
Getting back to the basics is a concept I would love to refuse but can't. I would prefer feeling good all the time and confident about life but my emotions are sometimes unstable from getting worn out with hard work. I try the best I can though to be hip, but the influences that go into my head have caused me to shape into a person I don't want to be. I need to fight with principles in life, if I am going to survive with a strong head. Everyone likes rationality in life because without it, the world won't ever make sense. The ones who want to lose themselves in a messy world are the ones who are destined to fall. A good question I have to know with the answer is if people can feel something while rationalizing. Some hide their emotions as best as possible and show it only when they want to express anger. Some people are fickle and unpredictable to a sense of never understanding them. Many people have done cost and analysis with people to make a good rational decision of judgement. Without calculating the good things in life, one will never truly know what they are looking for. Lust drives people to want more and only desire as the scriptures explain. This desire itself is their true essence of being and if it does not follow the Godly principles of the Bible, then it is faulty. Faulty lust consumes people's lives and drains rational development. What is faulty lust is any desire that is considerably wrong in general. It is very difficult for people sometimes to know this limit. They have made a philosophical statement in their heads, which is very simple and twisted it to make it suit their needs.
They probably know it is wrong if the desires they feel were infringed upon them. What I mean is, criminals don't like other criminals. They keep lusting and this form consumes their entire bodies. It engulfs them and leads them straight to marching into the grave. Lust is a scary scenario for those who analyze it and understand it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.