Monday, December 05, 2005

My Reasons for Mood Swings

This is an interesting topic for me because I get to talk about my human nature and psyche as a leader. I sometimes do become in a deeply troubling state. What I mean is, I get pretty angry sometimes for the silliest reasons. I expect people to do what they say sometimes, and if I don't get the result I was visualizing then I get pretty intensively mad. I think it is the most normal pet peeve for everyone, unless they don't really care to trust another individual. Trusting people is a very bad thing to do in general. I should never have done this to a whole great deal and only to an acceptable level of trust. It is so because by placing my undivided heart on a few individuals, who I really needed in my life. These people are Margarita and Mike. They really said they would be trying some things, and I really felt happy when they told me but when they told me they were busy, I then became a little troubled. I was a little uncertain about how to react. By becoming angry for awhile towards the end and at the times of finals, I started doing things by conceptualizing the blameworthy things of human nature. What I mean is, I found things that I felt were angering and distubring in people. I didn't like people lying and teasing people because of lies. This thought occurred from people not showing up to the meetings. I became frustrated and the only thing that really drove me to anger was the thought of people doing things to hurt the development of CSS. I found meetings to be a very crucial effect in everything dealing with CSS. A club is basically a gathering of people. Without people showing up, I sometimes became a little sad inside and nervous. I was also sometimes a little angry. I had times of wanting to give up and to a point I did give up. I kept trying though no matter what. No matter how much I was sinning by staying unfocused with everything in life, school, and God. I kept praying for forgiveness from God because I really believe in Jesus Christ. I believed that by simply believing in Jesus Christ and accepting him as sovereign in my life, I would become transformed into a better person. I have deep regrets of some of the things I did with this club, but overall, I feel happy for the things that I never expected to happen.
I developed a small team of willing people. That was enough to get something started and motivated me to try super hard. I had great advice from people, who I never expected to help out. I think it is this sense of doing something fun and having some kicks that got these people together at this meeting. I became happy again. I also became worried for people who I knew wanted to care for this club and do something about it. I became upset at myself for not being a hundred percent on task with everything because I always saw important issues flying before my nose. I just couldn't do it because I wasn't sure about the status quo of people showing up to a meeting. If only there were enough people and friends supporting me in general, then I would be able to make this club into a more wonderful state of being for everyone else.
The motivation was not always there for me to try very hard. Sometimes I had feelings of wanting to burn down buildings because I couldn't do anything about it. I wanted to be a great leader in this club. I wanted to represent everyone in Computer Science. I would get discouraged left and right from everyone. They would think of me as like this short kid with good ideas and that since I was not American enough, I wouldn't be able to do anything. I then lost confidence in myself. I lost happiness and had lack of control and felt like I was going nowhere. All of this, because people didn't show up to the meetings I expected people to show up at. The greatest people I admire are those who made an effort to show up. without those people, I would never have been able to lead for a greater direction in this club.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.