Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Okay God this is me

Okay God. My mind is really screwed up at times because I exaggerate so much. I can use curse words still and I want to make it into never using them at all.

Okay, this is the issue that I'm dealing with. I need to really make any form of money to pay off my spending spree. I guess I can't really help myself right now in not getting some things. I think I fully need to focus on myself and not try to blame others for all the things that's happening to me. I guess talking to them to laugh about the situation is not a bad thing. It never was a bad thing and I don't mind the bad reactions that I'm getting now. It's thanks to you God that my personality is sort of capable of doing this.

I'm going to focus on my desires God. I really need to do this to stay healthy. Okay those impure thoughts are things I should never focus on.

One of my main desires right now is to pay off my debts and have enough to do those cool stuff that money can buy. I would also like to help out as best I can with a good amount of money. I don't need to get mad if the money gets abused. I would like to focus on making myself taller and having a more healthier stronger and active body and mind. I would like to be converted daily in your grace.

For the job situation, I want to pick a position that I really want to do and be able to sustain for loads of long periods. I pick a field related to technology and computers. I believe I'm in pretty good hands so far. I'm going to make my main job not a part job that I do in the morning which is driving a big bus. It would be great to learn but I'll leave it because it's considerably a career move for me. It's time to move and improve and get more using my brain.

Okay, these are my options that I've searched for. Currently, I feel that MagicKids has a great selection and is pretty cheap but is not good for people working in it. I'm going to drop MagicKids and Ecoquest. I don't blame the church for my decision of getting sucked into it. It was just not my time for me to do it.

I do really like writing, so doing something related to writing would be great. I would like to get a Master's Degree too which would be so nice and an attractive resume for getting plenty of interviews out there.

I'm going to have to utilize my time really well throughout these weeks. I'm going to have to be a little hasty in my efforts of earning money and withstand some hardships in getting by. This is just focusing on me. This is an area where I feel that I can have pride in.

God, I know poker is a game that I'm mastering. I'm finding that it really displeases my mom because of its bizarre world. I want to be humble about my gaming and never risk it too big now. I'm going to stick to Omaha because I'm a winning player in it. I'm not going to put too much time into it because it would be bad for me to rely only on poker like some of the pros are doing. I don't find it to be a satisfying world as Angel thinks. I guess I'm different in that area. I'm just playing to gain and may the best hand win even if it's a bad beat, or they just played really well. For now, I'm just going to stick to one table and focus with the game strategy that I've developed.

So I may end up earning very little in Poker and losing very little which is absolutely fine for me. That is going to be an okay trend for me. I'm going to focus on this Mystery Shopping thing because it really is going to be an absolutely good backup to help minimally pay the credit card bills and other stuff. I know it's hard and going to be at risk of me not getting paid. It's something that I'm going to have to endure because I'm in debt and trying to progress.

Because the radio industry is also very flexible even though I'm reading that some people are getting messed up with their finances and some people are really intriguingly weird to associate with in it, I'm going to reinstate myself into it and really help myself earn a partial side job in it. I'm also going to gamble a little at first in marketing on the internet and try to really complete that website using Omni Biz Solutions. Even though it really does not look that good and appealing, I really want to try to make the most out of the help that they claim to offer.

Overall, it's going to be highly difficult on my own downtime which is a lot to let go of watching T.V. and letting it influence me. I really think that I should and rely on good newspapers that I will search for.

I really would like to build some video games too. I want to continue learning so that I could pay for those exams and increase in skills. My mind is practically going to utilize all this free time that I have been blessed with now. I have a large reason to do it because it's part of my desire. I will be spending time with some good friends as well when I'm not really occupied with myself. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm ready to open up and be fully honest as required.

It's going to be a huge mixture of researching and letting go of personal things. I'm not really going to stay home and be sure to spend a good part of the day away from home just to get out more and figure it out. To really get involved in doing it. I'm not going to be disappointed with failure and losing some money when I was expecting something big to occur. To be careful about this, I'm going to spend very little in my experimenting of finding cash to help pay some bills. Doing something is better than nothing! My confidence of what the good things that I'm seeking to do should outweigh my mother's advice. It will never be above you God.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.