Thursday, November 12, 2009

Schedule

I'm finally getting pretty smart about this now.

I realize that when I'm down in terms of sexual energy it's not really that bad and that I still have the desire.

This finally makes me remind that when I'm down and out I still have the desire to want to continue.

I believe that I am smart enough to obtain a lot of knowledge now. It should not really be that bad for me now.

Going to the radio station to reinstate myself does not seem like a very bad idea for me. I think I'm going to be really busy throughout the week and I really need to get myself acquainted now.

Today is Thursday. It's awesome that I don't really have to worry about not being a witness anymore. I guess by being Asian and the way I act, some people pretty much assume that I'm religious and go to church. Pretty cool, I guess for me and I really don't have much to worry about for a guy of my stature.

I really need to get going. I need to make a phone call to the ABC SoCal and see what's up with my status.

I'm going to rule out poker now. It's a gamble where I could see my money not come back. Maybe for fun purposes where I know I'm going to lose but think it would be cool to win and not much was given up then I'll play in that situation. I'm not going to make it my career or study so hard like Phil Hellmuth does.

So poker is practically going to be like playing a game for me with a little bit of money, but something that I won't get too caught up in for economic purposes.

To get my cash flow going, I need to basically keep applying everyday for jobs and looking for good opportunities.

I'm going to really utilize a personal diary that is confidential from the eyes of everyone and then be honest here.

I have the smarts to outsmart everyone. I really know this. Even though it's sad for them, I should really do it for the sake of making a better country to live in especially by influencing others around me to be great like you Jesus. I would also need to work on myself as well. I really feel it now and it's going to be good.

Okay this is what I'm going to have to do in the time being. Raise enough money while staying away from poker for now until I make enough. I'm going to have to continue to be truthful for some reason. I'm going to have to be a very hard and confident worker.

I'm going to get myself reinstated at a radio station. I'm going to spend some time with medical transcribing as well. I'm also going to volunteer at a hospital. I'm also going to try to list out a lot of different things to try.

Work out/make myself taller, guitar playing and learning, piano playing, singing and music classes. I'd like to be also a volunteer doctor for some reason and really knowledgeable in the area and pretty good at contributing for the field.

I think I have everything great laid out already and should not have to worry about changing myself so drastically now.

It's going to be super hard but I want to try to be a writer as well on the side. I'm going to do some available mystery shops.

Basically my plan is to do things that I can hang onto without going back to old companies that I failed.

I'm basically going to have to establish a believable repertoire now. I'm seriously going to lay out my schedule really well right now.

Okay, time to brainstorm.

Radio reinstatement ...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.