Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Private Update

I guess I'm currently writing an e-mail instead of looking at my blog so that it looks more discrete and possibly more professional in what I am doing God. God I guess I felt like I was in loads of trouble but I'm feeling a lot better these days. I don't see myself reacting really badly in the future with situations that occur like the ones that happened with Jarred and Chris now. I feel that I have accomplished so much with myself emotionally and now can have better days in this area of staying in worship of you.

I played omaha and am continuing to extend my win streak at the tables. It looks like I've really figured it out and that I'm taking advantage of players who really have not polished their game yet. Maybe if I stick to it I may be able to increase my earnings a little better and that I should sort of be more humble in the approach. I really realize that hold'em feels like gambling for me because of its all-in nature and the hitting cards on the flop. However, with omaha hi/lo I see that there is some life in it and that I can play it very normally. This type of game feels like to me that your money is up for grabs just that it has to get to the right cards. There's a possiblity of anxiety incurring and not being very good. It looks like sin and temptation is ubiquitous right now in this world.

Right now I really need to figure it out and call up the folks over at ABC SoCal and see if there is a job ready for me to grab. If there's like a location going down the list that could be out of reach for everyone. I should mention that I would not mind driving further than my usual range to get to work so that I could persevere and make money sooner.  I want to really get to the radio station and really register with them too. I also would like to spend a little time doing some medical transcribing. Now that my emotions of hanging on to things are a little better and that I can humbly accept my weaknesses, I might as well get myself really acquainted now. I feel like I could be a very committed guy to an attractive and nice woman. I would not mind raising a lot of kids...

I really should factor in working out and getting more useful in the things that are occurring. My mind is really planted and locked in now. It's in a very good setting. I should really go in for more usefulness. Temporarily I should really get more engaged with the goodness of life. I'm so short but my feet look like really normal too which is interesting. I guess it won't hurt my body proportion to get taller and buffer.

Let's see this whole internet thing is going to take a lot of patience and effort on my end God. I really need to start getting more disciplined and way more patient with myself. I need to also call up the bank tomorrow and get that transaction with LAN/WAN Professional through.

I really need to start behaving in a manner that would get me some money fast so that I could keep up with the credit card minimal payments. I know that I have this job set aside and that it's going to be highly good for me. I will do a really good job and I know that I will not suffer at it. I'm getting my feet wet into a position that will be crazy good. I will do everything in my power to keep up and make ends meet. I'm finding a lot of gratitude in the person you made me God. I'm going to have to save my money and execute really well from here on out.

Looks like it's going to be a situation for me to really start doing the best I can.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.