Blog Archive

Monday, May 15, 2006

Ahhhhhh!

I'm starting to realize the possibility of people reading my blogs. I never really cared in the beginning because I introduced a lot of funny things. I'm starting to become a more serious person again, which is supposed to balance out my life.

My mom still thinks I'm a kid and constantly badgers me with these annoying questions about "How's school?" "Where's your homework?" "Why can't you find a girlfriend?" I'm old but not really old compared to everyone in this whole-wide world.

My heart is starting to develop into a light-headed writer. I've eventually gained some insight in how to interpret people's meanings. It gets a little hard sometimes subjectively for me because I've never really honed it with my mental laser beams. Here's a random KCCC picture which I hope people will like.



EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.