Blog Archive

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Today's topic

During Vision Conference at KCCC, I took a photo of three brothers from Cal Poly. At the second to the last day from V.C. I went up on stage and shouted "There is nothing impossible with God!" I still believe in that today. I've had struggles in making my faith grow because of my inner pride. I believe I have made some intellectual strides to come to stronger faith. These days, all brothers are having a hard time with what seems to me, living a KCCC-like life. What I feel is lack of fellowship and encouragement.

I'm not such a great person at communicating because I'm not a very people's person type. I feel like grieving today because I have some inner feelings of dissatisfaction. I can't truly find where my dissatisfaction is yet. I think it is from feeling discouraged about not providing or receiving love. After all, I do have some problems. I have thought I was living the high life without any. Making these strives of trying to have a healthy routine will take a lot of prayer. I'm not so good with prayer, but I think the best way for me to develop would be to do more quiet times.



EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.