Blog Archive

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today's plans

I'm really busy from just cleaning up my apartment. I took so long to organize all that mess. My lack of judgements probably come from lack of experience. One of the things I feel we need to do is to ask Christ, if we can do something. In whatever detail it may be with respect to our lives.

I am more confident these days by placing my trust in this verse, "We have this confidence in approaching God. If we pray for anything according to His will, he hears us. If he hears us (whatever we asked for), then we know that we have what we asked for." 1 John 5:14-15. Note the keywords, "According to God's will." God is not Santa Claus, as a verse somewhere says "If I have cherished sin in my heart, God does not hear us in prayer." I'll find this verse next time.


EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.