Blog Archive

Friday, May 12, 2006

Passing memories

I find it a lot easier to focus on one picture besides, posting them all up at once. The last time I did that, was a week ago. I became very sarcastic looking at all those photos. It's not very difficult for me to post all those pictures. I did it under an hour, I think I just didn't feel that sensation as I used to.

The photo is basically a person who looks like me and Chris Park. I'm going to have to admit, he is taller than me by an inch! No worries, I know I stunted my growth for reals. I even convinced my skeptical analytical brother Fred. I'll let you know by saying I have my dad's side genes who is about Fred's height. I have a size 10 foot and hands that are comparably the same with other taller friends. I ate a lot of junk and stayed up as late as I can, contrary to when parents say "Don't eat too much ice cream!" "Go to bed, you are a growing child!" So tradition has it, not taking too much carbs and getting enough rest will make you grow from childhood.

I'm not so worried about height anymore because I prayed to God to make me taller! I am confident because I feel taller spiritually already. That's all I really need, the inner confidence and the fellowshipping with God under consistency. Doing those tall-man exercises which I've researched on will give me fellowship with God. I will feel taller the rest of my life regardless of my ending physical result.



EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.