Thursday, October 19, 2006

How to create my personal goals has been more clearer this school term than any other. I still have to put in a lot more work to get the results I want. I would like to try different things, apart from what many people do. I enjoy this feeling of being unique and from not having to seek approval from others. I'm fortunate my addictions without being dependent on harmful substances has given me highs. I feel like I've experienced highs ten-times over my lifetime. The joy of feeling free is important to me, and I receive this high feeling by feeling smart. I feel smart when I do well in my courses, disregarding the long hours I may have put into it. The end result and goals is what I am striving for and to be at least slightly different makes me appreciate myself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.