Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I think from now on to attract away people, I will be adding no title. Today was quite a big hassle and fills me with insignificant vulgarity. I'm just realizing that despite the amount of effort I put into studying, I'm still like the others. Perhaps, I'm not reviewing material enough. Studying it just once just doesn't cut it for me. Some educational website tips us to review what we learned because we'll lose about 50%. When I write, I express with impromptu. Everyday comes from personal intuition and playing on with words I really enjoy using. In a way, it makes me feel powerful to myself. I'm just another statistic in this world, no matter how much I try to add to it, new generations will forget who was important in the past. That's why I suppose I'd be tempted to find my own niche with everyone else. Perhaps, having trouble with finding one's niche causes serious depression with one's life.

We are so self-reliant upon ourselves these days. Perhaps, people don't want to ask so often as they should. There are several reasonings behind all this thinking. One side of the issue brings out another opposition or perhaps takes a neutral standpoint. Times get rough often and to be able to suck it up is easy when you have an excuse. Wrestling with millions of conflicts and having wierd modes of emotions does not constitute the most stable student. Through sheer will and determination, finding ways to solve a bothering problem brings a lighter scope of days. Things are pretend, I'm not the most smart individual but have a pretty handsome figure in top of that quite a feisty personality. I believe I have amicability from learning how not to be spoiled in good times and pessimistic in bad times. I must be a blessing to some in their lives, and I don't know how I've come to command this respect from others. I'm just a dummy who tries really hard to make it through with a successful run. Proudness isn't the end result, nor is gaining something with knowledge. It's just a meaningless thing that makes me feel good, but I'm proud that I do it for obeying God.

With all this random filth I've composed of, I find logging some things will help me become more less in talent and greater at exposing personal experiences with grace. I could very well be a jack-of-all-trades with very low aptitude in all of them, compared to someone who excels at learning one of them. With the amount of time I spend, I am finding I need to spend more time which is a big heartache to my ego. I'm sure I will someday find shortcuts to make it through.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.