Friday, October 20, 2006

Things are not always cut out for you, especially if you start out too high. Cutting back a little to the basics is really important before moving on up. I think that sitting around my home and continuously dwelling into stuff that brings man to their knees at the brink of insanity, causes me to download the details of my personal life into a precious space. Some things cause a lot of inspiration to the optimistic soul. To be part of it just makes you want to buzz out in tears. With things that continuously work against you, these things are worth ignoring and never mentioning. To phase into a personal unending joy is such a blessing. Observing a friend, he really does seem to at least worship Linux, an operating system, because he spends so much time doing amazing things on his computer. I personally feel a little sluggish right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.