Saturday, October 21, 2006

Letter to Katie

Hey there, I hear your wishful thinking of being with your lovely hubby. I can relate to feeling bad about how people don't show up at your profile.

You commented on my Steve Irwin video post a month ago at my blog. I'm really flattered a stranger popped in to leave any comment. Reading through your comment, I thought Steve Irwin was your hubby. In effect, I felt very touched to read a passionate paragraph about how he was a great animal care-taker.

To put it straight about your second post, worrying too much can lead you to mistrusting God. However, there is a good kind of worry for your loved ones. By placing our worries through prayers to God, I can assure you more intimacy as a result.

I've been a Christian from second grade and that makes it about sixteen years now, as a born-again believer. I know from experience what it's like to face all scopes of worries, especially feeling left out and intimidated by evil doers. I used to be very vulnerable to people's influence and wanted to always protect my image. I've had a hard time witnessing to others around people who were blasphemening. To sum it all up, I just decided to go through with it as I did in accepting Christ at the age of six.

Everything changed by following after a really simple calling. I beseech you to just answer His call, when you notice yours. There is nothing to fear in God's perfect love for you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.