Monday, November 20, 2006

Auditor's Theme

Themes of living, pains and gains.
Willingness to lose and happiness to make it.
Unsettled risks, too many self-worries.
Desire to center elsewhere.
Neutral about self, faith-complete.

Structural imaginations, self-righteousness.
Hurtful pasts, unchangable heart.
Mistakes about life, developmental routines.
Uninterested golden rules, fulfilling them with smiles.
Strength in pride to remain stable, stubborn at heart.

Ideal riches, capitalistic barriers.
Talented passions, jealousies and strife.
Meaningful friendships, greatest simple treasures.
Errant and distressing, communication undesirable.
Research and environment very limited feeling.

Unhumble begets becoming poorer in spirit.
Incredible hurts and unstrengthening visions.
Stress triggers no memories.
Pain associates with the bad.
Relaxion never completes under distressful times.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.