Saturday, November 18, 2006

Random poem

Doing things right, killing time no room for error.
Fighting and hustling, programming my mind.
Controversy, switching around doing my thing.
Not listening to people, ignorant fool!
Be on the right side, motivated.

Unleash the animal from within, kill it kill it.
Just chill and drop back to the abyss.
Drinking and boozing partying, uplifting chemistry.
Costumes and all fun but who cares.
Let go of the inhibitions.

Strong morals and unsettled desires.
Too much past pain, too much destruction.
No desire to express, dying within the flesh.
Being poor and young.
Foolishness and nothingness.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.