Saturday, November 18, 2006

Disciple of Scorn

Fiilled with impurities, undying will to live.
Depression and sorrow, no explanation.
Struggles and torture, temptations.
Dying feelings of personal wit,
Hasty actions without considerations.

Loss of economic value for life.
More than a walking vegetable.
Flying higher and above closest friends.
Family strife, complaints, and dumminess.
Emotive after emotive with themes of enlightment.

Artful and disdainful, no structure.
Challenges lie ahead with imputent manners.
Her paths are ungraceful and scornful just as her tongue.
Untactful, undeceitful, and fully aware of her selfishness.
Finding no salvation, burnt out about undying lusts.

Coined phrases, demystified ways and means to strive for,
Youthful barriers keep her from mature completion.
No better than what will lie ahead, always limited.
An unprofessional, unlife-like, extreme poverty, and death to self.
Only one direction and fulfilment to preach, inspire, and edify.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.