Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bah

It's 3:30 am and I just feel like writing about something. I'm not very well polished and centered with good writing. It's all good, just think happy and positive. You know, writing about bollucks and seeing the possibility that people will read it gives me the runs. I'm not centering in on a good topic and not even doing this with any point in mind. Breaking it down into little pieces, my life is centered around being successful in a nutshell. I want everything and yet to hold it all back. I'm a youngster and developing my brain, my environment is suited for me to speak up. I feel like I'm writing naive sentences, I just want to write rich and in fine detail like well-woven linen. I want to make sense in something that I do. I don't want to be ashamed of what I've become nor afraid to accept my weaknesses. All of us can know only seven things at once, imagine what survival of the fittest does to us. Seven is such a holy number and well-favored throughout history. Ancient sages formed together the seven wonders of the world. It is also a lucky number to many people.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.