Saturday, December 09, 2006

How does it feel like to be a gamer?

I don't want to get so personal with the internet, and I'm not going to become friendly with my computer now. A friend who has the name of a state, Washington claims that video games are unproductive. In other words, it should then make me feel like a fool for playing Starcraft or Diablo all day long right? Wrong, I like video games and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. It's something I do to fill up the emptiness I have in me, way better than saying "Bottom's up" at a bar. A huge problem with drinking is like playing too many games- the emptiness doesn't go away! Sticking with a game so obsessively becomes boring, but is much safer for your check account than obsessing over well-off ladies! It's a little odd to like the entire nation that a gamer feels like attached to the world with a simple game, right at home. Those computer geeks had to bring their imaginations to life somewhere, with Ultima and other BBS games. Computer geeks marry well off though, and their spouses might complain why they don't go out enough. A gamer is just born to be a stay-at-home guy. Instead of dozing off to a movie based off a romantic novel, I could bare watching it with my sugar babe while playing my hand-held Sudoku game- with the lights on, off course.

Now moving on to the lighter side about gaming, it's just plain cool to be proud that you are an addict and can say you're not a druggie. Coming home from a stressful school day and your brain is just about tired, instead of falling asleep you have to meet up for example, with your online bud (I did say I'm not too friendly with the internet) and complete a time-consuming quest until supper. It relieves a lot of that bad grogginess within yourself and is worth getting scolded by my mom. My mom is a killer on the lose when I mind my gaming business and don't give her the attention she needs. It's not everyday that a poor, average guy can feel he's worth something by completing a tough role-playing mission. To conclude, gamers are very passionate about it and consistent intelligent people who will grow up to rule this world. They find entertainment elsewhere from being a couch potato or a music-share hunter. Gamers are clearly focused about their mission and will lead them to view themselves in a CEO's shoes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.