Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Unordered Reasons #1

Procrastination has its value, well sure it gives us more time to munch entertainment and chit-chat with our love bird. To address a stupid scope of things (my excuse to be off-centered), sometimes descriptions can be very funny when confirmed visually from a context. Does it mean that I'm just plain stupid for making a little thing longer than it seems with words? Probably so, in that my writing really sucks. I don't mind the attention that I receive from strangers, who critically tear me to pieces. Reading about people's complaints are so funny. One of the professors at my former university lives on a wheelchair and wrote a public letter, which you could search on Google. It's basically a very detailed and long description about his displeasure going on a cruise. I actually went to this guy's lecture, and here I was reading this freaking well-written letter when in fact his grammar was so lousy to his students. I couldn't help but laugh when he was literally describing himself on a wheelchair. Here's this guy who brings up so well-argumented ethical discussions, but now that I think of it, it could just be centered on trying to not be asonine with his complaints.

Believe me, I hate other's people comedy and I'm like so egotistical about my funniness but sometimes can't help it. People don't really laugh when I think it's funny, don't know why. Maybe I'm just a left-handed, farfetched imbecile who believes in joking with good manners. People like literally take me seriously and at some ends, they totally disregard my comments. There's also this case where if I say stuff, people laugh at me when I'm not in a jokeful mood. It doesn't hurt now, and I held it in for so long. I get a lot of chances to be straight-forward, mainly on the telly. I guess that kind of interaction is meant for practical stuff, but on the outside surface with everybody, it's just plain cool to be yourself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.