Friday, January 19, 2007

Passing Professor

I received an e-mail today from Cal Poly Pomona that Dr. Peter Laszlo died. I'm not sure what to really think of it. It's really sad that I thought he was a young and energetic man with freakish gray hair. All I can really hope is that his family was filled with inspiration from him. I'm a little saddened that life just passes on so quickly. Just a little touched that I'm not supposed to take the good things in life for granted. I've heard mixed feelings about him from staff and other students. I'm guessing that he ended up going to the wrong side of the road. Boy, my writing is so lousy because I'm not throwing out junk that I shouldn't keep.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.