Saturday, January 06, 2007

Running Out of Ideas

Gee, I've written almost 365 posts.
Never thought it would be so hard to post everyday.
It's like thinking to yourself that you could read the Bible everyday.
Relaxation and tolerance to frustration, very key to success.
Weak-minded and unbuffed up, thinking gone out of extremes.

A know nothing, catching on slowly type of person.
Connecting on to people's output streams.
Processing my deliberations, delivering the goods.
Catching and then throwing personal jealousies.
Personally, things are a little out of whack.

Reserved individual, tired of unmerciful scolding.
They attack the sensitive region of my body.
Letting out my own steam, detracting myself.
Too much differences and conflicts.
Lots of major issues, a harsh learning environment.

Complaints and many more of them coming soon,
To a living room near them.
Sporty oppositions.
Fight, fight, fight.
School's alma mater.
The end.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.