Monday, January 22, 2007

Tada, post #310

If I keep up with this enthusiasm, I'll reach my goal of 365 or better yet 366 on a leap year! Alright, that didn't make any sense. I'm still a little tearful from my last post, getting a little emotional in fact. What should I write about today, how my sister's roommates look hot?! Or it could be about freeloading off their overstocked fridge. Yeah, I'm living the high life. It's just plain cool decent people try to be nice, and you can take advantage by asking for free goods. I've met a few retarded people and have actually needed to get fed up with them. I'm not talking learning retarded, but more like them annoying me as an ass. Those were the good old college days and living with that roommate who seems to always ruin the fun for you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.