Friday, August 25, 2006

Change of plans

I'm planning to log in this journal everyday, from now on so that I can find better peace with myself. After supposedly graduating from Cal Poly in Computer Science, I realize more with the things I value. My main ingredient of how I live is basically doing my best to be presentable to God. Today,I mainly played the piano and been working on a song. There's always something new to learn or pick up on the piano. Right now, I'm a little distracted with this labtop's keyboard because it's hard to create space bars. I'm not so very used to these keys. At least I am learning to become a better writer.

My mom was dissing me about how I'm writing in this journal. I don't really care if people look at this journal. In a way, I just need to be careful with the things I write. I guess what I'm doing is just randomly typing stuff up, and I don't really know if someone is going to be able to dig up trash from this site. There's really nothing to write about except just anything that goes on in my mind. I guess with the insecurities that my mom has and making all these worldly comments. There's a lot of desires to be working after, and I think that I'm just mentally typing stuff away. Yeesh, my mom is like up and just saying stuff like how I can't focus and things like that. I think there's this issue of privacy that's involved. In a way this really isn't my diary. It's just writing whatever I feel like from the ongoing present.

I've been developing a lot better from really engaging myself with studying the Bible. It's a wonderful phenomenon that I can't quite explain with scientific gestures. A lot of it has to deal with faith in how one lives. Surely, there are values to how you live life. I think it's normal to compare oneself to others and then to really choose to scorn things, if you want to. I personally see it as keeping an open heart, but yet devising clever devices when one needs to. I really want to gain a larger vocabulary base.

This is really fun reading my own writing and pretending like I'm someone else who is reading this. Mainly typing text on the computer and then having to transfer all that data over from a new computer to another is just too much of a hassle for me. I don't even want to insert any CD, and so my stubborness gets in the way and is winning the battle for me for this round.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.