Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mind Dump

My mind is exhilarated.
A new term that my mind has comprehended.
The thought or notion of staying centrally focused.
The joys and ease of ebbless mirth.
The afficability of using of duality.
The wonderfulness of writing to contentment.

Communicative channels are such not a waste.
The passions and fears that flow within love.
The interpretations have yet to be manipulated.
For my own sake, expressing idealism in a softened tone.
To strive to express my heart and never get there, so
an idea of intelligence will motivate me to continue.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.