Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm very confident that no one is going to look at this blog, as it has no point for anyone to read. I don't even know why people would even surf into this website. It's just a plain load of junk. I'm just basically writing about anything that goes through my feeble head. By having the confidence that no one really is going to care to even look at any of this stupid life-style that I possess, I might as well just go off the tangent with society. I know how it seems retarded for a guy like me to just write about nothing. I've sort of developed this sense of what I'm supposed to do but I don't end up doing it because I get distracted from my temptations. My flesh is so weak, and it causes me to suffer in many ways that I can't seem to fathom off of. It's like if I give in to my sinful desires, then I don't make myself happy. I end up losing in life and can't seem to find a way to make it up. I think the things that I really want to discuss about is something that I just want to keep private. Writing is just helping me see all the flaws and dumbness I have.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.