Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fomerly, what's the use!

The craziness in word spreading out.
The fatigue from within in rushing things.
The procrastination that doesn't stop.
The pains associated with being shortly serious.
The lack of wisdom and unwillingness to see things.
The short state-of-mind that needed to be selective.

The passions arising from wanting to work under fun.
The aggressiveness from not achieving satisfaction.
The repetitive mistakes from being in state-of-denial.
The powerful mind which took over under extreme conditions.
Expressions are for obtaining positive caliber.
Let's not falter from behind and start over by accepting God's forgiveness
through the love of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.