Monday, August 28, 2006

I finally have this bloggerbot from picasa again. It works really well in that I don't need to log on to the website. I don't really like space bar because it's really hard to press. My mom left me a message that the car needs to pulled up into the driveway or else the street sweeper is going to ticket me. I realize that I'm going to need to write very consistently about any thoughts that I have, so that I can be pretty comfortable with writing when the MCAT comes up. For me, I think that it's really hard for me to study other people's textbooks. In a way, it's just time-consuming but at the same time it's a lot of fun to learn something new. By examining what people write about, I can get a sense of what their personality is like. The English language is such a rich and beautifully composed language because of all those expressive words that have come together. It gives off historically meaning.

I think that my writing style is not going to be viewed by anyone. I believe it's best for no one to really care about the things I write about. This is just for my own benefit. I'm just saving up space with having to keep a journal. It's the technology that allows me to store this. I think that whatever I end up writing about will not be viewed or understood, so it's just going to cause people big headaches or eye strains. It's a lot of inside humor for me and so if you are reading this, then I would appreciate you not continuing to read this site and let me go on with my business of practicing writing. I'm using a very flawed design, which doesn't look very safe for publishing whatever I feel like writing. I think this thing is best for publishing any photos I have, but I haven't even posted any of those photos yet. I guess for me, I'm very different from the world because I don't follow them. My dad feels that I have an inability to learn off of people. I disagree because if I put a lot of concentration into it, then I will be able to. My stupid life is basically composed of nothing to write about. It's just a million thoughts coming to my fingertips at the blink of an eye. I think poetry might be a better thing for me to try. It's very allusive and yet clandestine. It could be deceptive but yet there's an acceptance for duality. I guess that's what I'm going to do for now on. So pretty much I'm not going to be maintaining a journal anymore. It's just going to be whatever the heck I feel like writing. This way, it will be a sort of code that only I will be able to decipher. No one else on this planet will be able to construe what I am writing about. I guess this is the best way to publish my daily life and not feel like a fool later.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.