Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Contradiction In Its Entirety Part I

The mind has the ability to be deceived by the bad or Satanic forces at any rate. I conjecture that our feelings when mixed in with the wrong line-of-feed causes us to screw up our lives. I'll explain what I'm trying to convey in a moment. Going a little off-tangent, I wonder how the readers would feel if they had the upper hand with writing whatever they felt like and then publishing it with a sense of accomplishment. A topic that I'm thinking of write now, is how living my life is like. The person reading this should also feel what living their life was like. Sometimes, it drags and causes me to ache out-loud in agony with those dreadful flashbacks. I've had to come a long ways to come to terms with an accidental racist expression in my art class! What I did was I became emotionally involved with etymology, or dissecting the meaning of each word. F.Y.I., it turns out that whether you like it or not, our words originate from our meaningless ability to babble the syllables. What I ended up doing was creating a collage of the words cat and dog. It was looking pretty nifty for a cheesy thought; however, I didn't catch the part what a black man's face was doing with all the doggy photos. I just treated it all indifferently, not caring while presenting it to the class. I was mainly trying to buy time because the presentation has to be like twenty minutes. The art teacher then told me it was racist, I became so scared because I thought I was going to get an F! I put on this face, which made me look like a victim. I was sort of acting and then I tried to find an excuse. I told them how I typed in the word 'dog' in a yahoo search engine and that man's photo popped up. Boy, it was a nightmare!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.