Friday, April 20, 2007

Party Time

Well, this post is supposed to be a secret. It's a secret location. All the cool people are going to be there, and I get to go. I'll be around only the best people in the world you could possibly get to know. We'll be all in cool clothes and dance around to the best music.

This place is also known to be one of the most exotic beach locations. My body is working into shape, so I'll be on a surf boad with some shapely muscles. Gosh, I'm so good looking! I can make everyone feel good about themselves. I have this gift to elevate moods twenty-four hours, a day.

What's even cooler is that I don't have to be buzzed to enjoy a nice outing with the ladies. They are just about the most beautiful girls in the planet! If I need to, I have a great place to crash at too. The fuzzy warm bed, and the silky pajama will be laid out for me.

It's going to a fun night of fellowshipping with long lost friends. We are going to play hard until we all drop dead for the night. I'm going to be the master at Salsa dancing, I'll be grooving the floors. I'll be twisting two partners to a judge and have a good chance of receiving high marks at a contest!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.