Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What develops society by way of people's perceived thoughts, belief systems, and beliefs?

Humanity's history of ideas have served to be a system that can be faulty in making generalizations, thanks to tyrants. For example, it is highly arrogant of a ruler to think he has the ability to tap into the minds of others. In my opinion, people have tried to act prideful to veil their true meaningless status. Illusions and distractions can serve as delightful devices to disregard the passing of life, itself. In today's mainstream, people are accepting striptease amounts of wicked pleasures. Rationality only ironically appears to give these perpetrators protection from disapproving parties. Life is often modeled down into a sandbox, where a child plays with sand and than becomes an adult who can socially manipulate others in his playing field. Often times, hopes can never really establish itself, as people struggle to survive. Life's roles are basically summarized by frail hopes and fleshly desires.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.