Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The secret to life itself is to remain poor in spirit. Matthews 5:3 states "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is in the kingdom of God." Jesus walked this earth nearly two millenniums ago claiming to be the sole comforter of social outcasts. He performed miracles, dined with sinners, and aroused animosity with religious, influential leaders. He provoked the hearts of men to remove their pride, lust, and deceitfulness to show we all are sinners. In churches today, there are those who claim to be Christians and are entirely dead to Christ.

It comes to my realizations that when Christians stand up for their faith, it's because of the Holy Spirit that emboldens them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.