Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Manifesto Fridge

The first thing that goes on my mind, when I open the Manifesto Fridge is "Wrahhhhhh! I need to manifest." People at my work are pretty crazy about manifesting. They are like mutating into some superheros. An old guy at my work is battling diabetes. It was really interesting to see him carry around this trash cap, and really fling it at his boss.

Wow, Samoans are really dominant, like I heard that the evil Samoan Brothers tag-team was born to a nomadic tribe battling evil demons. They were really buffed up with all that devil meat. The reason for bringing Samoans up is because there's someone here whose like the next Wonder Woman! She really has it her way, like her voice can travel a thousand miles to shock the receiving party. You should really see her work it, especially during the morning time.

Hey, I'm a superhero too. I just fly away, all I really have to do is just close my eyes. I have these ultra-sensor X-rays in my eyes that can remove every bit of clothing with attractive ladies. Note, this only happens occasionally when I close my eyes. It's amazing what studying anatomy does for you. I sometimes open my eyes feeling like a numbskull for ever having seen some images that are not really there.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.