Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Boredom

Sitting here and having nothing to do, I think it's a good time for me to check up on other things. I do need to fill in some more sentences right now. I strictly feel that I have zero motivation and have this worn out effect with my psyche. My mom keeps on trying to butt in with my college efforts by asking me a lot of questions related to it. I don't really like answering a lot of my mom's questions because it gets a little too excessive. Just while I have been doing this blog, my mom has come up to me and asked me when my school begins. My mom wants to know what books I'm getting and a lot of these things about my school!

It's really odd because I have told my mom that I'm possibly not going to get married. She became upset and is trying to convince otherwise to actually get married. She has told me that I have not met the right girl, yet and that everyone has pains to deal with in this world. I feel that my upbringing results in a single life because I have had the opportunity of trying to learn about showing affection to several people but I have ended up, blowing it off.

I feel there is something to do but things related to school. I am starting to realize that my pride for has made me fail extremely with courses. I have felt it is okay to procrastinate and do things at the last minute. I have also struggled with my readings because I have never done it before class sessions. I now understand that school is all about reinforcing what we already know. Therefore, we all should learn the material before a class session.

The successful people I know are extremely focused on other things, such as their jobs and family. They still do well in their courses because they make an effort to learn something before class everyday. It is pretty much a good study habit that we all should strive for.

My sister has been acting up at me and has called me selfish. She becomes like a baby at me sometimes and nags her wishes upon me most of the time. She has always wanted a dog, for example. The reason why I bring this up is because I want to mention that my sister is an example of a failure! She doesn't really try hard enough sometimes and gets mad for her own demise. She then starts venting it to her friends and talks about how bad her life is and the mess she's been through. I don't think she's going to get married anytime soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.