Sunday, September 11, 2005

Summer Break

Everyone has to have some time away from hard work because it is sometimes a big mind cruncher to read up on what everyone is doing and has been done. It is very interesting in that to succeed at school, one needs to learn the topic before it is addressed by the instructor. The instructor is only there to aid in toning the student's knowledge. Some instructors are so good at teaching the topic that they can cover everything.

The accepted ways of how to learn are not really discussable because people have lives and sometimes opinions make one discouraged about debating with them. Reading is the way to the truth, in my opinion! Listening is wonderful too, and it can be used to gather basic ideas about a topic. Reading pretty much is the source to comprehending everything, and I think if one does not make an effort to learn then he is not actually reading anything!

I have been enjoying my spring break because it has been a lot of fun. I've been hanging out with some good friends. Recently, we have talked about killer robots and time travel while drinking a can of beer. I don't believe in drunk driving but if a friend drinks beer then I see why not take one and enjoy it with him. It feels very customary to drink some draft beer with guy friends. My sister is against drinking beer, and I truly understand. I recall how Dr. Rich has made money by selling draft beer to people at the rose bowl. This is pretty funny incidents.

Two of my friends have felt that we scored with the opportunity of getting to know girls. Over at a Starbucks, I have thought it would be a good demonstration of talking to some girls for a discouraged friend. I have went over and asked if they were Korean. They have told me about how they are Christian, and I became happy to hear this. My friends and I became driven to follow them to their Friday night service at 10 PM!

The message became a very good one by the preacher, who is a Korean missionary. He has some good points and makes absolutely a lot of sense with the matters of prayer. I have had the opportunity of asking a girl her phone number, but have decided to drop the idea because my purpose of going to a service was to fellowship with other Korean Christians. My other friends have asked these girls, who they thought were pretty. One became happy, and the other became sad from striking out! My happy friend calls himself the Love Doctor, online!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.