Sunday, September 18, 2005

Successful people


I recently have felt that I am an insignificant being because my relatives are now growing up to find a living that they want to do. I have not been able to figure out what I truly want to do yet. I am finding that designing a website is exciting and a lot of fun. I have this feeling of how I want to do more than just be a website designer. I also like the idea of grasping an idea really well and then coaching an individual to gain that idea with my help, included. This is my definition of tutoring someone, in my best opinion.

I have firstly, asked my sister a question that has driven me to write this blog at the first place. The ketchup bottle Heinz says something like (can't remember too well) "Being good at a common thing ensures success." In a way it's true. There are common things like eating and talking. The ones who are really good at these have their own TV show. The question I have asked my sister is, "If you could be good at only one common thing and you like it a lot, what would it be?"

I recently have managed to find this site, http://tarakharper.com/k_creatv.htm, which talks about successful traits in creative people. To summarize it, there are six traits that all successful people carry. There are those creative minds in artists, but they may not have one trait which limits them to being better off. Firstly, (I'm trying to do this by memory), they're objective, inner-motivated, dedicated to their personal aestheticism, very focused, aware of what they want, and carry it out (the last three are my guesses). I have ended up rewording one of the successful traits because all these three equate to mental mobility.

Life doesn't seem so problematic when one is so aimed and faithful to his goal. It's like he can taste what he wants already. The upbringing on anyone doesn't matter because it depends on whether he is content or not. It isn't necessarily a good thought to brainwash yourself into thinking that you are truly happy, even though you are not. I have had a level of euphoria for quite some time because when I started believing in God by accident, it changed me into a completely different philosopher.

According to the Bible, it advises to think on purely good and lovely things. We should also not wrestle with the flesh, which means that our spiritual tasks should be kept separate from the other two different entities: mind and body. Our thinking sometimes gets in our way with our intentions and may result in tiring out our spiritual lives. We are doing enough already by placing our faith on the most high name of this earth, Jesus Christ. Spirituality is an interesting topic and my guess about it is that it means its where the heart of our lives is at.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.