Monday, September 19, 2005

Cal Poly begins soon


I have had a lot of fun, just before school begins! Yesturday, I have managed to get back from a camping trip with my two friends, who are a guy and girl, and my sister. I have gone to a Santa Barbara campsite, which is three hours from where I live. I have went without too many difficulties, except that I had this feeling of insignificance when my sister was setting up the lantern and became smart enough to pull out a very stuck stack from a tent.

From going on this trip, I have managed to learn some more people skills and gained more appreciation about people's intuitions. A negative point on this trip has dealt with a close childhood friend, who became angry about my sister and her friend alienating him. This is how he has felt because of an odd reason that I do not understand. The way that he has grown up is quite a complex matter because his best friend is his twin brother. He has grown up to accept cooperation as a very key tool of doing things. It also does not hurt the details to know that Brian has a liking for both my sister and her friend. I don't really care who likes my sister, but I do care for her well-being. Sometimes, I think it is insignificant to take into a matter that my sister starts whining about.

With my guesses, I think the bonding of people from different backgrounds happens at different rates and this term of measurement is called cohesion. The more amount of common things that are found with one another, the better the likelihood of a stable relationship with work, school, or private life. My sister is a really big toughy to get along with to my childhood friends. She's very different and a big bully outwardly because she's a girl who has been introduced to a boy's world. It's great to know that she has personally believed in Jesus Christ, by herself too. From doing some natural things to Jean, she has at one point been frustrated at me about how I don't try enough to date some female friends.

In a way, I think dating is also an art but I want to lean towards more of a friendly courtship, rather than date. I've been searching for the wrong details in my life and has caused me to screw up. I've basically taken into account about assumptions, which I have used a lot and never really changed. These have been my major details as I have grown up. My assumptions are pretty much confusing to me and don't really form until I experience it in life. People have asked not to be judged, and I have also thought this way too. I just have distracted myself by playing computer games and losing at them the whole time. This makes me feel ridiculous because I have stayed up countless hours just to try to show that I can unliterally kill everyone at those games. I've cared for the wrong things about myself, and frankly I feel happy for having been silly this whole time.

My worst sins are after all, not the worst to God because it is the same to Him. Separating oneself from God may result in destruction of self, which is dreaded naturally with himself. Discipline is always useful to the point of finding one's way and sometimes, the individual can't see the consequences and is too distracted with the past and the future to figure where they are going. Wrong judgements and assumptions don't happen uncommonly, after all. Teenagers who come on television shows to say that they are sexually active and disobeying their parents are put into boot camps where many of them break down and start trying to change themselves spiritually.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.