Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Funny and bad incident

It occurs to me that everyone doesn't have their good days, including me. I have received word from a person who has actually read these stupid blogs about how I'm really cocky when it comes to talking about Jesus Christ. I think he's just made several remarks with incorrect justifications, implying that he's not really fit for the job of being my Bible study teacher! I've decided to call off the relationship, and I'm going to join a ministry to serve the Lord Christ. I feel it is going to be necessary to lend a hand with everything, especially with potentially irresponsible people. Something has really bothered me about this person who has taught me the Bible. He has turned fickle and implied moodiness with his writing. I think he's an off-and-on person when it comes to believing in God; he's also working on the ministry he wants to be at.

I'm frankly concerned about others who may be like him and so I need to join to ensure that God can have better servants. I have the freedom of choice with this matter because I've been given it from the day I have decided to accept Jesus into my heart.

The funny and bad incident I meant to talk about, away from my religious digressions, is that I recall writing a dumb letter about getting people to come to a pool in a desert location, which implies the university village. No one has replied to this e-mail, and for it, I have been unwillingfully tearing myself into pieces. I have a lot of stupid moments that I can't get off my mind, such as doing a stupid video and making stupid comments that has implied racial slurs to an art teacher. I have done a lot of stupid things on accident and some just for the fun of it, unfortunately.

It is difficult for me to keep things off my mind sometimes and to stay on course with other things. I have struggled with possibly the most human errors you can make while in a logical state. My life has suddenly numbed down quite a portion with my thoughts of getting married. Therefore, I have no need to want to indulge myself in lustful fantasies via media or video tapes.

I am just about getting ready to graduate in possibly one more quarter. People seem to be assuming that it is okay for a young boy like me to take my time. These people include my dad and neighbor. I feel a little attraction, but not really so love with my neighbor who is old enough to be my grandma! She does seem to wear makeup and has this surprising look or enlightenment when I come over to help her out. She gives me money when I give her some advice, and I ask her to stop. She just keeps giving it away, implying that I deserve it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.