Sunday, August 21, 2005

Things to do first

I've finally been inspired to write something that deals very heavily with the club matters, not stuff! The word stuff in my opinion is a very bad thing to say because it reminds me of a very bad word that I prefer not mentioning to the public. Recently, I've had the privileges of hanging out with good friends who I've not known for a very long time. They have come every week to chill at my parent's home, even late at night. It's been a good feeling because we've gone places, as a big group. A guy who I know of is pretty good at thinking up stuff to do, as a group. Oops, I have said stuff to someone else. He has created games and have made us go places to eat, which he likes doing to us. This is something I can learn off of for this club. I am noticing how he is doing ice-breaker stuff for people to get comfortable with each other. It then becomes a given that the ones who want to talk start talking to those who are important to him or her.

Because we have gotten so acquainted with each other now, it does not feel like these people are barging into my life. Plus, I have enjoyed their company with me. My sister, Jean, is starting to loosen more up with me by being less bratty. She has offered me to go on a date with some Korean exchange student, whose trying to master English and is an engineering major. I have decided to decline, just because Jean is a younger sibling than me; it should instead be the other way around in my perspective.

To summarize this story short, I want to introduce some games for people to do at the meetings that I've done with my outings. It's really about getting to know the girls more for me, and it still remains professional because there's no girl who'll be in charge of setting up dates with her friends. I think I have finally reached the point of no return to stupid things because I'm starting to pick up the book more often, now. I'm also caring for my family's business a lot. I've done a simple thing for my dad at his company, and he has paid me back with a good prime rib dinner and a hundred dollars. My life is going smoother and more responsibily now; even though I should stop skipping classes! We all have worries, every once in awhile because we fall apart naturally. We need to find a new step of good direction by praying to the Lord, not Buddha. There's only one God who lives in our hearts, and he's Jesus Christ. I believe absolutely that Jesus is the only person who will change the lives of anyone.

It really looks like, if I go over plans with myself about how something should go, at the least, the day before then everything will go well! I have hated losing precious time at the best meetings, by squandering it with meaningless squibbles of my speech. I have wanted life to spring up in this club, and it is happening in time and a matter that is dilligent. Having lost a lot of sleep over the last year, I have gained new skills by getting angry at myself. This isn't the best way to go about things, although it is acceptable in a scary way.

There are a lot of opportunities out there in this world, and it just has to be found. Science is a game of finding discoveries and enabling us all to continue taking advantage of the developments. Research is a meaningless expression that has been regarded as a force to be reckoned with by some institutions. Time and dedication to research becomes a routine to some of the best scientists in the world! The motivation is yet to be found from people who matter the most to us, and this sometimes can be for the worst, if we are not careful. Sometimes, it takes personal manipulation just to get started and after that, things get rolling. The wear and tear factor is heartbreaking beause there's a limit to how much we all can study at once. By studying in smaller increments that is set in longer time spans, it should allow anyone to at least master the course material. To go further into the material and do creative things with it, it will take even more brilliance and talent. Some just have the knack for it, whereas others just don't have the time for it or can't do it at the moment, for whatever reason. Even though you get a 100% on an exam, it doesn't necessarily mean you are smart. It just means you are getting positive feedback from how you study, and if you don't feel good while doing this then I suggest you stop destroying yourself for the wrong reasons.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.