Sunday, August 28, 2005

Leadership

Everyone makes mistakes in life, and some just think it is plain wierd to make one at certain instances. For example, if you do everything on your own with a club, then people are like what the heck is this guy thinking. I know that is how I've been. An offbeat person taking on a bunch of CS majors who think I'm a moron. It doesn't matter what has happened because I've gained a higher confidence level, not from my own vanity but from appreciating better things than myself. My sister is a person, in other words; she's not someone you can toss aside for your pleasures sometimes. She has feelings, too and can be of great help. It is moments like these that make me see value in people's lives. I'm not saying to be a religious person with no beliefs, when I propose that we all should read the Bible.

I finally get it. There are those who like to follow and very vulnerable to peer pressure. What this influence brings is going to widen a person's belief system. Some will not want to give in and feel it is too big of a burden to carry out. That's how I became in the high school fads; whereas, my sister Jean became that way with religion. It's a very bad thing to go after something spiritually, when you know that it is just a religion to you. I'm not trying to say that Christianity is a bad religion. To me, it is my faith, love, and hope. It means more to me than a religion and so this sort of passion keeps me going. Some don't have it to the expectation levels of Jesus, and frankly, we all don't. His main message to us is an invitation, just as Billy Grahm has said to the kingdom of God. We are also chosen and appointed only by the Lord. There is no need to feel a burden of religion, and it is wrong! A moral justification of the Bible does help to show its appeal, at least to me.

Students have claimed that they are not going to support the club anymore. It's alright, not everyone has stuck around with a do-it-yourself device from a garage. It's been about the joy and of course, fortunes. There has always been the ups and downs in a business. A year of misfortune is not really a big deal, if you take into consideration all of the developing ideas. I'm having a go at it the second time, and I'm really happy to think about it. A disappointment has happened because no one really frankly sees it as a necessity. It's alrite, we don't really have to pursue after them because we are looking for an ideal club ran by Jesus Christ, himself. There is no shame to my faith. The second to last sentence about Jesus running this club is a little unclear because I am implicitly stating that the non-supporters are like a foe to me. To run a club, it isn't about feeling people's glory or have someone gravel at your feet. In other words, it isn't about the president feeling vanity.

Many disagree, especially women. It isn't about thinking about all of your happiness and rewards and what God has to offer. It is a very noble act to care about others even with the slightest hint of serenity.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.