Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Ultimate Folding Power

The reason why I have chosen to title it this way is because I need to let go of my addiction with poker. I am just too good at it, and it is making me lose mindful concentration on better things with life. There is a trade off here that everyone must make. You either avoid that period of life, or you just go right in and call it. Some people believe life is a game of chances, near misses and hits. The more hits you get the better productive your life gets. This is the how the world of poker makes you think.

I believe there is a contradiction to this game. First of all, probability is like a hoax. You think you have a great chance of winning and so you bet all in. What happens when you don't get that win? You pretty much lose all of your possessions. Folding in fact becomes a good thing to deal with in life. Others sometimes don't see how lucky they are getting or the reasons for their failures. When I play poker, it is like I'm among a seat of mockers because I scoff at the winners who have finally lost all of their betting prowess.

The ultimate trade-off with life is having the will to fold on something you know is sometimes a good feeling to have. Others are something one has to deal with, when he or she is competing for the ultimate prize of some game. The more people who play at this game, the less likelihood of a chance you have at winning. Without collaborations from friends, you will never get free tips to try out. Without the proper upbringing, you will never know when to perform in life.

Relying on chance becomes a game of chance and possible losing streaks. I personally hate losing at something a lot of people are trying to go after at the same time. Computer games have this effect, for example. It now becomes true to my heart that however amount of performance ones do at something is going to affect how well they do at it. It then becomes a choice of what that ultimate prize should be. It is all about how it fits to one's life.

I personally have had too many ambitions, all too soon. This cuts down on the elementary things that I have to find out. A list of all the good things is something we should write up to see where we are at. Secondly, a goal is something to consider. Lastly, changes must be made with our habits so that we can obtain this true substance of glory. I'm going to have to fold at the competitive world of entering the stage of poker. Don't be lazy, figure out what you want to know about and search for those proper answers on Google. If you can't do this yet, then develop on your reading skills so that you will have a better chance at becoming a resourceful person and successful someone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.