Sunday, August 07, 2005

Valuable Club Lesson

I have had the privilege of traveling to Laughlin with my family and relatives that size up to thirty-four people. What I have done over there is gamble about fifteen bucks, which took me 3 hours to lose on the poker machines. I broke jackpot a couple times by hitting a four-of-a-kind and a straight flush once, but it is not enough when you keep betting only one nickel! We went to this jet ski area, and I let my sister drive the water vehicle all over Colorado River. I just kept on telling her to drive very fast, which she did on the bumpiest courses. I had a lot of fun hugging her, although she is still quite emotionally unstable about her opposite sex relationships. She's over 18 by the way and needs a nice man to steal her heart for the greatest thing possible, which is to make her realize that she is a kind person and loved very much by God.

We fight a lot, Jean and me; it's enough to make my parents go bonkers! They advise me to just scold Jean and stop being retarded. I don't want to do that because I can learn so much more by figuring out where Jean's coming from. Don't whack your siblings dummies, unless the young one is still a baby to you. Then, I'll take what I said back. Getting back to the true subject, I've been doing some natural thinking about this club.

The reasons for my failures is because of people's conflicts of interests. For example, Margarita and Mike find studying for tests to be more attractive than attending meetings every say, two weeks. This goes to show that we all have wishes and wants that differ from each other. I see it this way, and the other bad person doesn't want to listen to me. I don't have to mention any names because they didn't show up!

My dad is CEO at his almost small engineering facility; briefly, I have mentioned they build airplane parts and manufacture them for Boeing and Douglas. He tells me he became to first to wake up and to ignore all of his selfish thoughts on the day he was supposed to play golf. The moral of this story is that in order to lead a successful business, you have to be selfless by attending to other's concerns, no matter what! That's what I intend to do with the aftermath reflections of this post. Have a safe evening with your family. Bon appetit!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.