Monday, October 17, 2005

Car Accident Proposal

I truly feel that I have to pay up the victim's car that I have bumped into. The funny thing is that the guy told me that he was thinking about filing a police report. The whole thing has taken over a year now, and I don't really feel right for having tried to ignore it. I basically became intimidated by the victim's wife who has yelled at me and then acted nice. This is what really has scared me, and I think I just thought I could have left it out of my system. I never really have checked my messages, and I have been hoping that they would have written me a letter of some sort but I guess that is wrong to do that.

I pretty much want to pay up the minimal amount, and I believe that I'm actually in luck this time because I have found the auto body shop advocated by a city chamber of commerce. They are offering VIP cards at the moment for West Covina Body Shop. The victim I have spoke with has said that he does not feel comfortable with the job they have done, and it's only one instance. Mathematically speaking, as long as it gets the job done, and you don't go back to make a huge complaint everything has to be alright. I need to ask if the guy has made any complaints to this place, just to see if there's a logical leak of how he feels they haven't gotten the job done.

It seems a little selfish on their part, and I think for my side I'm dealing with a win-win situation. I totally sympathize with him because I know how it's like to have someone own a suburban. I would be personally distraught myself. I think I'm not going to pay up with the middle-of-the-road feature this time because it doesn't make any plain legal and logical sense. I have admitted that I made a fault, and I'm not going to look for another company with a smaller price. I don't care if they yell at me or call me bad names now. I am just being plain smart about this whole issue, and I'm not going to feel dumb for the rest of life for having made a stupid mistake of coughing up more than I should.

The only aspect that I may have to propose is to go through an arbitration settlement. I think this is where they may see that I will have the edge because I'm willing to at least pay the minimum amount. An arbitrator may see that I have a good case as well, knowing that this business will do a great job, and they won't even need to show their face at this meeting.

I'm not quite too sure why I have waited so long to come to my senses. I think it's been the work of God to make everything possible for me. I have tried to call up a brother in Christ again, who I have separated from because I have been looking for his help, but he has not picked up the phone. It's pretty much one of those days. I think I will try a lot harder to get to know the Lord a lot better. I think I should join a church and do some more Bible studies so I can fellowship a lot more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.