Monday, October 24, 2005

Life

It's Act 1 all over again. My writing style is unattended by noone. Not including me and no Word document is going to break my natural spirit of writing. I am using Notepad, which is the most simple text document and of course, monotonous piece of equipment for writing an autobiography. I do not really care anymore about what people claim bad stuff about me for. I got into a fight with HK Liu, a professor who will make your life miserable just for saying something you felt like saying. I said I was going to beat him in court. He became a mad monster, so mad that he became speechless and a cat got stuck in his mouth as well. I am saying harsh things about him because I believe he is the mole of the CS Department. He can't handle a lot of nonsensical and boring words from an angry student. I became angry because I felt a sense of unfairness. Don't get me wrong because it has been a natural phenomenon for graduate students who looked to him for advice. He gives careless advice and doesn't seem to care a whole lot about people say. I think he felt like I was going to kill him or threaten his tenured status. Some wierd thing like that. I became sensitive to the issue of hurting HK's feelings. He does not exhibit the traits I thought about anymore. He likes to be rattled on with common sense. I eventually managed to write some bad e-mails favoring my side to the maximum amount. It in fact is the best e-mails I have ever written for myself. I can't say how much I love to read or hear about Jesus Christ. The Bible is best source of inspiration for everyone. True, it's an opinion- I don't have much backing yet. I must be idiotic in some way to not to chase after my inspiration, according to my feelings. I don't understand every mystery in this life. I am not even afraid if this autobiography doesn't become a hit.
I have written a lot over the past, which allowed me to foster into an anything writer. I can pretty much naturally feel the words coming out of my brain and mouth. It is more like a state of being for me. It really feels good to be confident about something and then going after something you never really intended to do, which benefits your ownself. Prayer has allowed me to think about others and to hope for the best out of them. I even prayed for HK Liu, despite him being the biggest arch enemy to ever have lived. He yelled at me, of all people HK Liu actually yells. HK Liu is like this blah blah Mr. Scrooge who loves to keep knowledge to himself. He like just sits there like a confused book worm in his office and tries to relearn material he never even felt like reading.
Compromising situations in life have made me to be left in a largely disorderly fashion. I still have to go back and read up on the stuff I wrote because I have to admit that I am not perfect. I need to make sure I am making some whimsical sense; otherwise, I am going to lose a crowd of at least one person, which is me. I am pretty much the audience that attends to this text; otherwise, some people actually find this work to be rather interesting. Maybe I should submit this piece to psychologists and even psychology majors, so that they will have not a lot of fun and enjoy making fun of me to the maximum level.
Being a student is perhaps one of the greatest experiences a person can go through. Learning about neat things is a blessing. Being a person at the age of 22, I can obviously talk a lot about what has gone through my brain and body. A lot of taunting memories still stick with me. As an example, I would have nightmares of vampires attacking me because I used to be very frightened by the image.
I then became exposed to reading and learning at a newer level. As my friend Joel puts it, I'm sort of rolling along. I achieved this feat after taking a graduate course and trying very hard in it. At the time of this writing, I would have been a CS undergrad student. The graduate course I took is network security, which is pretty much about encrypting and decrypting messages. I learned about more math concepts and programmed a lot more than what I am used to. I felt like a hacker for a while. I created a program that validates credit cards and applies a RSA algorithm, which is the strongest security architecture today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.