Sunday, October 16, 2005

Club Website has amazing potential

I never thought I would see this day to come because I have never dreamed of the site I would create. It's an art of course because you take all these gritty little details into account to make a visual for others to enjoy or be aided for using. It's been a lot of fun to develop a website and to take a look at making some perl scripts work. I think it's been the hard work that's made me keep going. When I see a flaw, I will take mental note and try to fix it later.

It's a sense of enjoyment and having fun but it's not good to focus on this the whole time for me. The website is found at http://www.csupomona.edu/~css. I think I've spent a lot of hours on it, like it's my secondary job. I'm not mainly targeting on people to show up because I don't want to feel the pain that I once had as a president. I'm more on having unity and fixing up my problems into a bigger improvement.

Over the past years, I've enjoyed doing the wrong things and alienating myself from people. Recently, I've joined KCCC where a lot of Korean Christians get together and we have done a Sports Day already. A big highlight is that I helped out the club by playing pair-soccer. It's a game where you have to hold a girl by the hand, and of course I am a guy. It's been fun hanging around with Korean brothers and sisters in Christ. I feel a lot more normal because there are a lot of them around California.

I've digressed partly about my life of walking with the Lord Jesus Christ. I think it's funny to pronounce Jesus with hey zeus. That's why I'm referring to Jesus Christ as Christ or Lord or even Gee Sus sometimes. Alright, I don't think it really matters after all how I mention His name as long as it's correct to the consensus.

This site is underground pretty much because literarily no one is really going to check out this site. I think Google has a way of letting so much better sites shine before me. I'm just trying to keep my mind straight. As of right now, I'm enjoying some good times. I'm glad for having spiritual things that I've never really asked for. It brings me tears of joy to figure that God is not caving down on me and forcing me to do things that I'm not quite ready for yet. I mean it as in going out and preaching His word. I still have yet to learn to understand this Bible, and I think it will be a great start by joing a good ministry like Calvary Chapel Golden Springs, Diamond Bar CA.

Writing and checking up on definitions of words has been a key factor, along with my writing. I think these three aspects have made it more easier on my life of studying harder. It's like I'm studying a lot but not really feeling the pain and enjoying it more. I believe that I'm not smart because I don't always get everything done correctly. It feels good at the moment to finish things, even with the smallest tasks and then you forget them. That's pretty funny. I need to get back to finishing up my project. I'm going to attend church and bring my laptop with me, hopefully no one will stare at me all funny in the bus or try to stalk me. Since I'm a guy and have some history of Tae Kwon Do, I think I can get by with bad people momentarily before I get finished! How I think is that, if a bad man is going to hurt me then I will give him one blow that will hurt him before I go down.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.