Monday, October 24, 2005

My Free Writings and Table Of Contents

I. Life
II. Problems
III. Catching up with life
IV. Club essentials
V. Bantering opinions
VI. My reasons for mood swings
VII. Necessary details
VIII. Purpose for reading this
IX. Intentions
X. Projects
XI. Computer Magazines
XII. L.A. Times CS Coverage
XIII. Getting taught by Rich
XIV. Dismantling HK Liu's logic
XV. Staying mad at roommate
XVI. Mad at Srinivas
XVII. Mad at myself
XVIII. Mad at people who didn't show up
XIX. Becoming smarter
XX. Why reading my writing is hard
XXI. Summer Quarter
XXII. Fall Quarter
XXIII. Spring Quarter
XXIV. Importance for dedication
XXV. How you can help
XXVI. My purpose of writing
XXVII. An example of my wonderful poem
XXVIII. Who isn't doing what
XXIX. Intolerable issues I have
XXX. Apologies for being intolerant
XXXI. Catchy phrases
XXXII. Why I academically sucked
XXXIII. Why first impressions are useful
XXXIV. Why the concept of God and Jesus Christ is important
XXXV. Buying a computer
XXXVI. Finding information about computer parts
XXXVII. Dissing Microsoft
XXXVIII. Installing a new operating system
XXXIX. Enjoying a new operating system
XXXX. CSS Politics
XXXXI. Why I write
XXXXII. Why I play the piano
XXXXIII. Why I play magic
XXXXIV. Why I play Texas Hold Em'
XXXXV. Why I stink at Chess
XXXXVI. Why I should do a revision
XXXXVII. Why I became sarcastic
XXXXVIII. Close friends from CSS
XXXXIX. Why you could't get involved
XXXXX. What CS majors used to think about me
XXXXXI. My longing for a smart and nice wife
XXXXXII. My past deadly sins
XXXXXIII. Why I used to hold back
XXXXXIV. Fun with basketball
XXXXXV. Understanding the fun factor in sports
XXXXXVI. Having fun with writing
XXXXXVII. The necessity of reading
XXXXXVIII. The annoyances of watching TV
XXXXXIX. The power of time
XXXXXX. My theory of being interested
XXXXXXI. My falling apart speeches
XXXXXXII. The lack of easy going simple-minded talks with girls
XXXXXXIII. The wierdness of taking Women's Studies 441
XXXXXXIV. The wonderfulness of taking a hacker's course
XXXXXXV. The wierdness of my past flyers
XXXXXXVI. People's ability to trash knowledge and attend meetings
XXXXXXVII. My lack of faith in some people
XXXXXXVIII. My lack of hope in some people
XXXXXXIX. Why bantering some people is funny to me
XXXXXXX. How I became closer with my sister
XXXXXXXI. My theory of randomness
XXXXXXXII. The joys of laughing
XXXXXXXIII. My right way of killing time
XXXXXXXIV. The negatives of wearing out
XXXXXXXV. The usefulness of being angry
XXXXXXXVI. How I really try not to show off
XXXXXXXVII. Trying to be funny is like showing off to my former roommate
XXXXXXXVIII. What I do to motivate people
XXXXXXXIX. Why my image is important to me
XXXXXXXX. What I plan to become from being CSS president
XXXXXXXXI. What I do to make myself look good with writing
XXXXXXXXII. The essence of showing hard work
XXXXXXXXIII. The concept of finding an ends
XXXXXXXXIV. The problem of never being able to finish
XXXXXXXXV. My scope of things
XXXXXXXXVI. The things I wish to accomplish
XXXXXXXXVII. What this work made me be successful at
XXXXXXXXVIII. The acknowledgable jealousies and my pity for them
XXXXXXXXIX. What I think makes me become most successful in life
XXXXXXXXX. My wonderful past
XXXXXXXXXI. The autobiography factors that juice writers up
XXXXXXXXXII. What I was thinking about judging people
XXXXXXXXXIII. Why I can't finish
XXXXXXXXXIV. The seemingly never ending life in relation to Induction Principle
XXXXXXXXXV. The background of my philosophy
XXXXXXXXXVI. The background of my writing
XXXXXXXXXVII. The background of my programming
XXXXXXXXXVIII. Where I lacked the most at
XXXXXXXXXIX. What I did to pick up on things I wanted to do
XXXXXXXXXX. Why life becomes so meaningless sometimes
XXXXXXXXXXI. What I have to do to fix my writing skills
XXXXXXXXXXII. The interesting phenomenas in my personal life
XXXXXXXXXXIII. Why I really don't like movies anymore
XXXXXXXXXXIV. The post-feelings of being addicted
XXXXXXXXXXV. How I should finish this book
XXXXXXXXXXVI. The more necessary topics I can think of
XXXXXXXXXXVII. The probability of brainstorming out of nothing
XXXXXXXXXXVIII. The usefulness of writing poetry
XXXXXXXXXXIX. My background of being creative
XXXXXXXXXXX. The usefulness of having a great laugh
XXXXXXXXXXXI. The greatness in being good at something
CXI. The abnormalities of writing too much
CXII. The interesting things that come from just thinking about what you want to do
CXIII. The things I will never understand with people
CXIV. My scopes that define my academic strengths
CXV. My toughest times
CXVI. The funniness in how people go from being happy to regretful
CXVII. Why I never wanted to end my life
CXVIII. What I think makes people jealous
CXIX. Why I am siding with the conceived good things in life
CXX. Why CSS is a good thing to me
CXXI. Why I wrote a lot
CXXII. Why I think so much and abuse it sometimes
CXXIII. The most embarrassing moments in my life
CXXIV. Why I used to feel people called me a jerk
CXXV. The undeniable necessities in life
CXXVI. The close to perfection from becoming automatic in anything
CXXVII. The undiscoverable element to finishing anything
CXXVIII. The paradoxes of being satisfied vs. finishing
CXXIX. What makes people tick?
CXXX. What makes people motivated enough to finish something?
CXXXI. The undiscoverable boundaries from not asking life's mysteries
CXXXII. The power of hope
CXXXIII. The grief of loss
CXXXIV. The hardness of not being able to know other's difficulties
CXXXV. The true harsh world of trying to care for everyone
CXXXVI. My reasoning behind caring
CXXXVII. Closing to a paradox
CXXXVIII. Life worth fighting for

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.