Monday, October 03, 2005

Greatest Club Revival in my life



It may seem not that big of a deal, but I have ran a club where no one has showed up in some week. I know that it has happened because the day has been just too bad to attend to. For example, people are doing projects on Tuesday or Thursday. What I have done instead is that I moved it to Mondays. It has become a success, largely because of a popular club advisor, who hasn't been around from last year. I think a lot of people were pretty reluctant or skeptical about this club, at first. It became a more better transition, finally.

Best of all, since I'm like the one who knew what was happening the whole time because I have been sometimes my own president, secretary, representative, and treasurer for a club, I became dethroned from the presidential position this year. This is amazing because I didn't lose by much! I think we have managed to break the attendance record of maximum show-up. What is funny is that the majority of people don't care about going to a silly club. I'm not too sure what it is, but I think it's mainly because of a calling to go socialize and also be recognized as a cool group.

Things seem to be going really well because I can finally see a club move into better transition. We can do some fundraising and propose budgets as a club. What is really awesome is that it all has happened without any expectations, largely. I have learned to not to care about the quantity but rather have more concern over the quality of a club.

It's pretty interesting to note that readers have been looking at my blog posts, recently. I'm not too sure why someone would really be interested in this write-up because I'm largely doing it so that I can become more eloquent with myself and others. The club is really nice, and even though it was a "small-time" club, it's more like "show-time" now! I really need to support the new president now, and I will do this with honor. I'm actually the vice president now.

Everything seems to work out so well, if you try to do positive things that can benefit everyone and of course, with some faith. I've joined a couple Chrisitan clubs so that I can fellowship with this group, and so far, it's made my life less miserable because it feels so common these days for people to be a believer. I think we all get a proper calling when the time is right, and we all are going to get a chance to get to know our personal savior of mankind sins. I'm leaning more to Jesus Christ as of this moment, and I don't think any other religion can emphasize or fill this gap of satisfaction of having a huge hope of reaching heaven.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.