Friday, May 25, 2007

ALLERGIC EYES GONE WILD

I guess I'm reaching allergy season for the summer. Like this is big news for some people! I plan to pop in one Clariton tablet daily to help give me balanced living again. In addition, I'm also experiencing a little headache. I'm just wondering how it would feel like to be an adolescent girl going through a few agonizing mood swings, along with my tantrum-making allergies!

My eyes feel pretty dry, so I think I will try to get some eye drops and get a little more shut eye. It's pretty strange how things are for me. I feel really physically weakened by having this allergy attack. Perhaps, I just need to relax today because it's probably a cold. Or maybe, it's just another coincedence. Ah ha, I'm so out of it that my mind is getting really incoherent!

I think it's really stupid if a guy relies on his emotions and then starts attributing details with it. This is just a random thought from feeling moody, right now.

Hmm, let's get random and funky again! This is where I tell the world to shut off their monitor so that I can type my most intimate thoughts (yeah right!) No one is really reading this post right now. Gosh, my posts are really dumb to look at. I shouldn't even be guaranteed any room in the Cy-berrr whooorld (try to say it with an echo-like voice in your head).

There are just too many things happening for me, yeah uh huh! Let's bring on the desensitized but sensitive people to read this post and laugh out loud at my stupidity.

Dee daum daw dwee dul dee dum. Okay, I'm going really far-fetched. I'm like traveling to a new universe without smelling pig's feet. Whoo, I'm off of work now. Enough messing around with myself forrrr nowww (imagine a voice-like echo in the back of your head saying this).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.