Monday, May 14, 2007

Earl's World- No Way- B.S. Land

Baloney sandwiches anyone? I don't really care any more about this site. Nobody cares to read my stupid posts. I'm just going to type whatever the heck I feel like typing, without cursing. I don't believe in cursing because it makes me feel bad inside. It's like you would be mad, if someone started laughing at you if you said the S. or the F. word, after something major bad thing happened. I know that I made a close friend of mine mad for doing that.

Alright, it's keep away from my personal life. If you look deeper into these blogs, you will notice the unnecessary details about my life. How I just mess around and type whatever depressing thoughts that fills up my head. Boy, I totally wish I listened a whole heck of a lot more. Something really stubborn inside of my small head wasn't functioning right. I guess there you have it, the candid me. Always trying to be a good sport, even with no one around.

I'm really rolling around these thoughts that are taking me nowhere. That's a really bad habit for me. I think I need to learn to just think outside the box and accept the way things are! I can't fully control how others are going to be like, even though I meant the purest intentions. My heart is still capable of dealing evil 24-7. I admit it that I've fallen from the glory of God. I'm just another dummy vagabonding God's turf. It's amazing how much freedom exists, during the creation of the New Testament.

I'm a lost creature without being in God's presence. Where I see myself in comparison to Jesus is that I'm a complete nobody worthy of having my insignificant life cut-off by the Lord. I'm such a faulty person, who is still gullible to the reasons that make me give in to my temptations. But then again, God has gifted me with the ability to laugh at my own sorrows. I can seriously feel for other's pains, sometimes.

To be able to withhold enough content in my head and analyze it, gives me an advantage that most guys have. I think women will get caught up emotionally and therefore, stay mainly with details. Gosh, I remember how stupid I was and looked smart outwardly.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.